Saturday, November 06, 2010

Justin Bieber - Author


The San Francisco Chronicle interviewed Bieber about his new autobiography.

From the piece...

Q: Your fans know your story - why tell them again in a book?

A: I don't know if they know it completely. I've never gotten the chance to really tell them myself. I've told them in interviews and people have written articles, but it's not really from me. I was able to write all my thoughts down and basically tell them, basically, how I'm feeling, you know? Just different stuff like that.

Q: One revelation is your religion and faith. How do you reconcile that with the temptations of Hollywood?

A: Hollywood is ... a scary place. There's a lot going on, there's a lot of bad things, but there's also a lot of good things. I'm able to live my dream, I'm able to do a lot of good things. Basically, I don't even consider religion. Like, I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on a cross for my sins. I believe that I have a relationship and I'm able to talk to him and really, he's the reason I'm here, so I definitely have to remember that. As soon as I start forgetting, I've got to click back and be like, you know, this is why I'm here.


And for more Bieber:

No comments: