Saturday, March 23, 2013
30 Things Every Writer Should Know
The list, care of the Telegraph.
From said list...
- There are two types of friends. Actual friends, and the other kind.
- When I was little I didn't believe anyone really said "hurrah" but there are plenty of people who do.
- Ninety per cent of people in the publishing industry are twenty-six years old.
- If you sell the film rights to your book it doesn't mean there will be a film. I have sold the rights to five books, and had zero films made. Take the money and be thankful.
- Having my name on a book never makes me more confident.