Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Essay in the November Issue of Twins Magazine


In the November issue of Twins Magazine, a publication you can find at most Barnes & Noble stores, I have a humorous essay about growing up with triplet brothers. There's six of us kids in all. There's Liz (a teacher), Mark (a teacher), the triplets (Jim [artist], Don [minister], Lance [school counselor]) and then little ol' me. Six kids growing up together in a small rambler of a house in West Olympia. Good times, my friend, good times. Naturally, as siblings do, we bothered the hell out of one another. Luckily, I had my own room. The triplets? They shared a room through high school.

Anyway, thumb through a copy next time you're at the bookstore. Chuckle a little. Hopefully my brothers will chuckle at the story, too. If not, well, we don't live in the same house anymore so they can't give me a wet willy.

No comments: