Sunday, June 27, 2010

Horrible Poems from Horrible Emails


Interested? Here's the site.

Need an example?...

Ko Pha Ngan Boom Boom

From: Mr. I’m in love with someone else/Ex-boyfriend
To: Girlfriend
Subject: My vacation

yeah got my head shaved…grade 1 all over, dont look too bad and is growing back fast neway…hehe luv to see u parascending…had a wikkid night last night although me and butty almost got nutted by this dickhead of a spanish geezer for chatting to his ex…Thai women are in ur face constantly and its a bit hard to know whats going on most of the time…split from jon yesterday as well and met up with these two 18 yr old manchester lads..who were top…ko pha ngan for the full moon rave this thursday…..boom boom..gonna be best thing ever…
neway best let u go to find urself a nice summer job
laters….
Luv gav

____

Yeah got my head shaved by a jumbo jet,
Grade 1, wikkid, it don’t look too bad I bet.

Butty got nutted, the dickhead was a geezer,
Thai women in ur face, chatting up the ex, Bacardi Breezers.

Who knows what’s going on but we met some top lads,
Who needs sleep when your life’s this rad?

Full moon rave, good luck with your job endeavor,
Boom boom boom, I’m having the best time eva.

No comments: